DescriptionHAEMERS Technologies is a growing Belgian company, located in Brussels, that has developed new skills and techniques in soil remediation by thermal desorption in situ and on site. Enthusiasm and shared passion are two of the team¿s values.
The Technical Sales Director manages the Engineering office and the Marketing & Communication. His/her technical and commercial skills must be combined with excellent interpersonal qualities, both to bring the team together and to successfully negotiate commercial agreements; from the marketing phase to the signature, he/she prepares technical and commercial proposals (Preliminary Design and Engineering) and aims to convert opportunities into contracts.
The Technical Sales Director is therefore in charge of a team of engineers and professionals (CAD designers, E&I technicians, IT and Marcom) that he/she supervises in the drafting of commercial proposals. He/she interacts with the other operational departments to provide the appropriate engineering resources.
In order to increase the turnover, he/she explores the market and builds customer loyalty. He listens to the client to understand its needs. He/she is primarily involved in the commercial growth of the company.
The Technical Sales Director is a member of the Management Committee and participates in the company's strategy and development.
- Head of Engineering Office & Office Marketing & Communication Dpt
- Implementation of the commercial strategy : design, pricing & sales conditions
- Preparing offers (technical, legal & financial)
- Contract negotiation (costs, quality, deadlines, quantities, ...)
- Manage, develop & motivate his/her team
- Identify & implement tools & methods
- Actively manage the existing accounts
- Define & monitor project KPI's that contribute to the profitability of the Cie (ROI)
- Participate in defining the company's strategy in terms of innovation as it support the long term ability of the company to offer its customers & partners both mature & innovative technologies
Integrity, empowerment, work ethics and commitment
Task management: goal setting, problem solving, autonomy, time management and planning
Team management: delegation, collaboration, constructive conflict resolution, employee development.
Master level: engineering degree or equivalent
10 to 15 years of experience in a similar industry
Strong experience of team management and commercial exposure
The Technical Sales Director is based at the headquarters in Brussels but will be required to travel abroad (Europe and outside Europe) for about 20-40% of its time to perform site evaluation visits, key account meetings, commercial/marketing events.